Cyver Core offers a full client portal, which will display your branding as uploaded in the first step of this tutorial. Clients can interact with your organization, communicate with pentesters, and request pentests.
To Add a Client Account:
1. Click “Clients” in the left-hand menu
2. Click “+ New Client”
3. Add Client Name and Client Number. Client Number can be from your existing invoicing or other client management system
4. Assign a Team (optional) to that Client
To Add Users:
- Click the Client Name you’ve just added from the list
- Click “Users” from the sub-menu
- Click “New User”
- Fill out user information. The Client will receive an email with an invite to the portal when you hit “Save”. The new user will have a “Client” role in the system.
Information – The “Information” tab can be edited by you or anyone with permissions from the Client side. Here, you can add and edit the company name, contacts, and address. Contacts are automatically imported into reports and may receive notifications to email addresses. Pentesters and Clients can update this tab.
Pentests – The “Pentests” tab shows all (past, present, scheduled) pentests for the client. Pentesters or the Client can request a Pentest.
Assets – Assets include websites, applications, networks, etc., which are automatically imported into Pentest requests to set project scope.
Congratulations, you’re ready to start your first pentest in our system!
Congratulations, you’re ready to Start Your First Pentest