Pentest Templates link Compliance Norms to Report Templates and categorize which types of Findings you’re looking for. Make sure your Compliance Norms and Report Templates are set up before moving into this step.
You can set up as many Pentest Templates as you like. Some examples of customization might include:
- Different Pentest Templates for different Teams and tests run by your organization
- Pentest Templates personalized to each client
- Pentest Templates using the same default findings and norms but with a different Report Template
From Settings click Project Templates:
1. Click “+ New Pentest Template"
2. Name your Pentest Template (Normally after the type of pentest, client, team, etc.)
3. Set Findings options. This sets priorities for Pentesters
4. Choose Checklists. Type the name of a Checklist already in your database.
5. Select Compliance Norms. Type the name of the Compliance Norm already in your database. There is no limit to the number of Compliance Norms you can add to a Pentest Template
6. Select a Team. Type the name of a team already in your database . This Team will receive notifications, alerts, and Tasks for Pentests created with this Pentest Template.
7. Select a Report Template, either by typing the name or from the dropdown menu
8. Add Methodology Data
9. Click "Save"
Congratulations, you're ready to Onboard a Client