Pentest Templates link Compliance Norms to Report Templates and categorize which types of findings you’re looking for. Make sure your Compliance Norms and Report Templates are set up before moving to this step.
1. Click “+ New Pentest Template”
2. Name your Pentest Template (Normally after the type of pentest, client, team, etc.)
3. Set Type of Findings. This sets priorities for Pentesters
4. Choose Checklists. Type the name of a Checklist already in your database.
5. Select Compliance Norms. Type the name of the Compliance Norm already in your database. There is no limit to the number of Compliance Norms you can add to a Pentest Template
6. Add Team. Type the name of a team already in your database. This Team is automatically assigned to any project set up with this Template.
7. Select a Report Template, either by typing the name or from the dropdown menu
3. Add Methodology data
9. Click “Save”