Finding Status controls who can see Findings, who is responsible for Findings, and whether there are any open Tasks associated with the Findings.
Cyver Core currently supports 5 Finding Status options.
- Draft – Pentester and Admin roles can see the Finding. This Status is useful for editing and finalizing Finding data before pushing it to the client.
- Pending Fix – The Finding is pushed to the Client and all relevant stakeholders receive a notification
- Fixed – Client teams mark the Finding as resolved and not needing follow-up.
- Ready to Retest – Client teams mark the Finding as resolved and request a retest. The Task moves back into the Pentester’s My Tasks
- Accepted – The Client accepts the Finding but does not mark it as Fixed.
Status options are designed to make managing Findings easier, to assign them as actionable tasks to Client teams after publication, and to move them to Pentester to-do lists.