Reports can be published from the Pentest once the Pentest is in Offboarding stage. However, you can generate Reports at any time. This allows you to generate a report, tweak and edit content, and otherwise ensure the report is ready before publication. When you're ready to publish, use the following steps to do so:
- Go to Pentests in the left-hand menu
- Click on the relevant Pentest
- Click Report in the Pentest Menu
- If this is the first time you’ve generated a report for this Pentest, click “Generate Draft Report” Cyver.io will compile all data from findings, the Pentest, the client, and assets into your chosen Report Template.
- Click “Publish” to make the report visible to the client.
Once published, reports are always visible to the client. You may "unpublish" the report to remove it. However, Cyver Core also supports versioning. This means you can create and manage multiple versions of the same report. If you complete another assessment, add new assets, find mistakes, or simply want to map vulnerability findings to a different compliance framework, you can easily generate and publish a new version of the report.