Findings are imported in Draft status, meaning that Clients do not see them. Admin and Pentester roles can change this at any time by changing the Status of the Finding and by publishing a Report.
- Go to Pentests in the left-hand menu
- Click on the relevant Pentest
- Move to the Findings Menu in the Pentest Dashboard
- Check the Findings you’d like to Publish
- Click “Change Status” in the popup menu
- Set Findings as “Pending Fix”
- This will mass-update all selected Findings
The Client, including any employees the Client has assigned to the Pentest, will receive a notification in real time as you publish Findings. This means you can either publish Findings as they become available to you or all at once. You can, of course, generate a full report at any time following publishing Findings and after moving Pentests to the Offboarding stage. Non-published Findings do not show up in Reports.