Reports can be published from the Pentest during the Offboarding Stage However, you can generate Reports at any time. This allows you to generate a report, tweak and edit content, and otherwise ensure the report is ready before publication. When you're ready to publish, use the following steps to do so:
- Go to Pentests in the left-hand menu
- Click on the relevant Pentest
- Click Report in the Pentest Menu
- Click “Report” i the Pentest menu
- If this is the first time you’ve generated a report for this Pentest, click “Generate Draft Report” Cyver Core will compile all data from findings, the Pentest, the client, and assets into your chosen Report Template.
- Click “Publish” to make the report visible to the client
Clients and Stakeholders will receive a notification when the Report is published