Cyver Core provides compliance norms and checklists. Your organization can utilize these as-is, customize existing norms, or build your own.
Click “Settings” in the left-hand menu in the Cyver Core portal, and then select, “Compliance norms”.
Edit or Update Existing Compliance norms
- Click on a Compliance Norm from the existing list
- Click the blue “Actions” button in the top right corner to Edit or Delete the Norm.
Click “Edit”, "Status" to move a Compliance Norm from Draft to Published or to unpublish back to draft. You can also update external links to sources or reference information.
Click “Delete” to remove the Compliance Norm from your list. You will have one confirmation popup. Important: At this time, there is no recycle bin or archive. Once deleted, Compliance Norms are gone for good.
Upload New Compliance Norms
- Click the “+ New Compliance Norm” button in the top right of the platform.
- Add a name, description, and code for your new Compliance Norm.
- Click “Save”
- Select the newly created Compliance Norm from the list
- Click “Control Groups”
- Click “+ New Control Group”
A new Compliance Norm is automatically set to “Draft” status unless you choose otherwise. This means it is not visible to Pentesters or Clients and cannot be used in Pentests. This allows you to take time to build the Compliance Norm before publishing.
Manually add Control Groups to Compliance Norms.
Control Groups include:
- Control Group Code
- URL to source/reference
Click “...” on the far right of any existing Control Group to edit or delete
Cyver Core offers a selection of pre-defined Compliance Norms you can use "out of the box", or edit to meet your specific needs. Click here to see the current list of supported Compliance Norms.