Findings are visible from the Dashboard, from the Findings page on the left-hand menu and from the Pentest.
From Findings Management:
1. Findings management is a single Dashboard displaying all Findings, across all Pentests.
2. Click “Findings” on the left-hand menu
3. Select “Open”, “Closed”, or “All”
4. Sort by Status and Severity to change your view
You may want to view Findings based on related Pentest.
1. Click “Pentests” on the left-hand menu
2. Select the Pentests you want to view
3 Click “Findings” in the Pentest Tab
4. You can sort by Severity and Status
The Dashboard offers an overview of all Findings, across all Pentests. These are sorted by criticality and remediation status.
- Open Risks – The Open Risks Card displays the Findings with the highest Criticality rating across all Pentests. Click View on the Card to see all Finding, across all pentests, based on severity rating.
- Findings – This Card displays Findings which have not yet been remediated. Click “View” to see all open Findings across all Pentests.