Finding Status is used to manage remediation and retesting flows, so your developers can collaborate with the Pentester to solve problems.
- Pending Fix – Findings are delivered under this status. Your Developers have not yet remediated the issue
- Fixed – Your developers mark the Finding as Remediated and do not request a retest
- Ready Retest – Your developers mark the Finding as Remediated and request a retest
- Accepted – Your developers mark the Finding as an Accepted Risk, necessary for your Asset to function
To Update Finding Status:
1. Click “Pentests” on the left-hand menu
2. Select the Pentest you want to view
3. Click “Findings” in the Pentest Tab
4. Click the Finding you want to update
5. Scroll to the bottom and select the appropriate Status from the dropdown menu.
6. Click “Submit”